Nicky Henderson

Anyone remember him toeing a corner into the car park at Stirling Albion to waste time?

Don't remember this but I think he was the scorer for Cowdenbeath when the beat us 1-0 at Firhill during that terrible Scottish Cup run in the early 90s. A relatively big scalp for Cowden with at least 2 divisions between the sides at the time.

Don't remember this but I think he was the scorer for Cowdenbeath when the beat us 1-0 at Firhill during that terrible Scottish Cup run in the early 90s. A relatively big scalp for Cowden with at least 2 divisions between the sides at the time.

Which inspired the Neil Sturgeon song - Scottish Cup Blues.

"11 men from Cowdenbeath have just ruined my life......"

I think they were first division at the time.

I remember Don McVicar broke their keeper's hand when going for the rebound of the penalty the keeper had saved :(

Henderson had some nice touches but the team were on the slide. Should have had a penalty at Tannadice?

we was in prem they was in 1st

• Like 1

We were in the Premier and they were bottom of the first without an away win all season.

I remember it was back when you could walk round to the exit on the terrace next to the tunnel and there would always be people giving the team dog's abuse if we lost. The Thistle players were booed off the park that day and the Cowdenbeath players were given polite applause.

Work with nickys brother in law, his boy is indeed on fringes of celtic 1st team. Might get a game once the league is formally wrapped up. A skilful midfielder by all accounts.

Might be wrong but did his boy not get a game for Sellik at Rugby Park last week?

That's one game I,ll never forget remember being in the shed that day and we were jokingly cheering them on until they scored, then a chorus of "oh the whistle are shite" rang out!