Happy Clap Brigade

proudjag

In many ways the most disappointing element of today is the fact that Hearts, St. Mirren - even Morton for heaven's sake - appear to have some fight at those times when a fighting performance is needed at the bottom of whatever division.

Shame about today's result(s) - all is not lost but perhaps cup is half-empty? :frantic::shakeshout::crazy: .

Poor performance all round, too many mistakes , giving the ball away at crucial times, and the youngsters from Embra wanted this more than we did and thoroughly deserved their 3 points albeit a pointless exercise now. Glad they're going down if only to prevent the ugly cousin from across the clyde from coming through next season. All is not lost, and I've said before that even if we do end up in the play offs and after today this is looking more likely than ever, then we will still stay up , so lets not get too down , lets hear it for "The Jags" !!!

Didn't you apologise after an Archie Out outburst earlier this season? One tanking and here we are the worst team ever again.

Did I say we are the worst team ever?!

I'm not calling for Archie's head but deary me he has to stand up and take a portion of the blame for those two inexplicable changes.

• Like 1

Did I say we are the worst team ever?!

I'm not calling for Archie's head but deary me he has to stand up and take a portion of the blame for those two inexplicable changes.

Why do you think he isn't? You think he doesn't know how precarious every manager's job in Scotland is? One peep at this forum after a bad result will tell him that!

One tanking? We've been utterly reamed a good number of times this season.

NEWLY PROMOTED TEAM IN GETS PUMPED SHOCKER. Or were you one of the dobbers who decided we were going to be top three this season way back in September?

Not really sure what, if any, point you're trying to make - which us par for the course for your 'contributions'.

We've avoided that already along with automatic relegation. We were piss poor today but I am still confident we will finish 10th or above.

Yeah but. We've only avoided relegation because of hearts deduction. Who are you confident we'll beat in the next five games? Hearts?

I invite and of said brigade to come on and be positive. Give us a laugh at least.

Is your definition of being a "Proud Jag" someone who within the hour of a bad loss, comes on here to whip up some self-loathing? We were awful today - after the turning point of a glorious chance to go 2-0 up. We've been unlucky this season. We are 1 point behind 2 rival teams. We've bounced back from terrible games before this season.

Is that Happy Clappy enough for you?? Maybe you'd just prefer everyone to shout "We're Dooooomed" in unison...

• Like 1

Always look on the bright side of life

All around me are familiar faces

Worn out places, worn out faces

hoping thistle are going climb up some places

but we’re going nowhere, going nowhere

thistle tears are filling up their glasses

No expression, no expression

Hide my head I wanna drown my sorrow

No tomorrow, no tomorrow

I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad