Jamie Hamill

Lindau

I actually had some doubt as to wether he meant it or not.....Then I seen the footage and the way he stands over him. He meant it alright

Absolutely. Hamill is a total bear and a leader at that, we could do worse than try and sign him for next years assault on the top six. Best moment of the spfl season all year. Brilliant.

• Like 2

Will be out for their game with Hibs which doesn't help our cause. (Unless they appeal :lol: )

Did he get two yellows? I thought it was a second yellow he got for flooring Adams. If so, does that not result in a suspended ban to be served in the next again match, meaning he is available against Hibs?

Im not sure tbh.

I don't like Adams but no one deserves that. They'll throw the book at hamill for doing that. It's not my kinda thing and seems very thuggish. How many times have you seen this at 3 am at the end of a night out. Not pleasant. Reminds me of the footage of goodwillie that the record had after a night out a few years ago.

Adams is an idiot but we can't go round knocking people to the floor by head butting them. It's not the thistle way.

• Like 1

I don't like Adams but no one deserves that. They'll throw the book at hamill for doing that. It's not my kinda thing and seems very thuggish. How many times have you seen this at 3 am at the end of a night out. Not pleasant. Reminds me of the footage of goodwillie that the record had after a night out a few years ago.

Adams is an idiot but we can't go round knocking people to the floor by head butting them. It's not the thistle way.

Aww, .........you've went and spoiled everything.

It's not the thistle way.

It's the Hamill way :) leave the dirty work to the thugs!

Physical abuse obviously isn't an answer and is unacceptable but people will have a laugh at it.

If Adams hadn't been such an outspoken, biased and bordering on abusive manager - it wouldn't have happened. The way Adams names and criticises opposition players is pathetic e.g. Lyle Taylor and Jim Goodwin. Very few managers do that as they know it is unprofessional and not in the interest of their team. Adams needs to grow up and stop moaning.

Edited by mhs

Absolutely. Hamill is a total bear and a leader at that, we could do worse than try and sign him for next years assault on the top six. Best moment of the spfl season all year. Brilliant.

You want your leader to stay on the pitch to help the team.

Thuggish behaviour like what he done on Adams would see him miss quite a few games i would imagine and the last thing Thistle would need.

A total bear and a thug and can't believe nobody has linked him to Rangers yet :D

• Like 1

The hypocrisy on here is outrageous.

Throw Gary Fraser to the lions but laud and even want to sign another player for doing something worse.

See you haven't posted on your favourite thread this weekend.....that's what I call hypocrisy!!

• Like 2

• Members

But that could also mean advantage to Hibs and Killie.

He's out for the Hibs game anyway no matter what. I think Killie will have enough to beat 11th spot and St Mirren have hit a good run. We only need to finish above one of the other four and I'd be happy enough for it to be Ross County.