Thistle Transfer Targets Gossip, Summer 2014

yoda-jag

may be a bit early kicking this thread off, but it's getting to stage of season where close season ins and outs is taking up increasing column inches in newspapers, more time in tv and radio sports bulletins and chat in pubs as to who we'd like to stay, go and come in.

according to the bbc's gossip column today, the daily express is saying both us and :censor: utd are

keen on Queen's Park winger Blair Spittal. The 18-year-old has another year to go on his Spiders' contract

anyone seen spittal, would he be a good addition to our squad?

also, on a (hopefully to us) irrelevant note, the same gossip column today is saying

The SPFL have struck a television deal for the Premiership play-off matches, with both legs to be broadcast live. (Daily Express)

may be a bit early kicking this thread off, but it's getting to stage of season where close season ins and outs is taking up increasing column inches in newspapers, more time in tv and radio sports bulletins and chat in pubs as to who we'd like to stay, go and come in.

according to the bbc's gossip column today, the daily express is saying both us and :censor: utd are

anyone seen spittal, would he be a good addition to our squad?

also, on a (hopefully to us) irrelevant note, the same gossip column today is saying

a queens park mate says he is very highly rated and is expected to make it big in the game like the 2 lads at Dundee united

I see Kenny Miller has left Vancouver Whitecaps. He may very we'll have better offers but if, sorry, when we stay up I'd be delighted if we could get him.

He's 34 but I'd imagine still fit and reasonably sharp.

Is ATS going to Celtic next season?

I think Ziggy has signed an extension recently, might be difficult to get if Hamilton get promoted.

Wouldn't mind going for a few Hearts youngsters, Stevenson had some game last Saturday, Paterson, Carrick and McDonald all good players too.

• Members

I think that's Hearts biggest problem for next season, that many of their squad are now free to sign for whoever they like. I do think the majority of them ill stick with Hearts though. I'd love to see Paterson at Firhill, but I suspect he's destined for greater things in the not too distant future.

• Like 1