10Th May Sponsor's Event At Firhill

Shuggie

Hi Nomads,

I'm looking for a Nomad or two to represent us at this event. Here's an amended version of the e-mail I received on this subject. Ideally a Nomad who contributed to the fund raising :-) Please make contact now as I am off on holiday tomorrow!

As you know the season is now coming to an end and with that means your chance to meet your player you have chosen to sponsor for the season.

Our last game is on the 10th of May at Firhill against Ross County with a 12:15pm kick off. Thereafter we will be hosting our sponsorship event at 3:45pm.

You will get the chance to meet your players, (maybe not Baird :-) ) be handed their items from this season and get a few photographs in the Board room of the Main stand (old wooden stand)

Sorry Shuggie

Failed on all fronts. I was already at the game when you sent last reply so never saw till today.

The whole thing was a bit of a melee. By the time I had spoke with Christie Elliot and got a few photos most of the players had left. It was all over in about 20mins. So not knowing what to do next I took the strips.

I have Conrad Balatoni, John Baird and Gary Fraser strips.

I suppose if you send me the winning addresses I will get them sent on.

all the best

Tommy

Tommy,

Many thanks for your efforts. I am in deepest, darkest Devon with a dodgy wifi link to the world.... But 38 stable ford points today so all is well :-)

I will get a draw for these organised this weekend on my return to the Midlands.

Be in touch soon.

Shuggie