Nomad Vote

Norgethistle

12 members have voted

1. 1. In regards to the NS singers being moved to the Main Stand

• I'm happy for the club to push on with this for the reasons they have stated and will continue to attend as normal
    • I am not happy with the move and need more reasons to convince me this is a good thing
    • I am dead against the move regardless of the reasons

Ultimately, I am not against an agreement being reached with those fans who just love the current North Stand singing section.

We have seen an appalling gaff at trying to tease them out !!

IF we can get a raft of improvements made to alternate accommodation that are created by these fans and implemented PRONTO, then we might create a stadium that is better than today's and one that can make a lot more cash for the club.

These fans are a great asset to the club and should be nurtured ... for they are creating the platform for growth in the future.

I'd hate to go back to Firhill and feel as if I'd stepped Into a public library.

Have went for the definite no vote.

I think if the fans move to the Main stand thru some compromise then any chance of the problem being sorted at its core (Namely full renovation of the main stand or a new city stand) will never happen and you will have a lot of disgruntled fans who will never settle and will trickle away leaving the whole idea of the singing section in tatters.

A stand for the Stand is required