Any Idea On New Strip/leisure Wear?

JaggyG

Not a fan at all. Too similar to last years kit, just with narrower stripes. Would have also preferred a proper collar.

I much preferred the phase we went through a few years back when we alternated between stripes and hoops every two seasons,

Edited by Yellow & Redneck

Not a fan at all. Too similar to last years kit, just with narrower stripes. Would have also preferred a proper collar.

I much preferred the phase we went through a few years back when we alternated between stripes and hoops every two seasons,

Far too similar, except it has a 3 colour fold over collar instead of a black V neck collar... All yellow sleeves instead of stripes and doesn't have black shoulders.

It also doesn't have a patch on the back and the sponsor has been fixed.

So yeah, apart from the all of it, it's pretty similar.

Always comes down to personal preference on stuff like this, must be impossible to please everyone - I like it but I have always liked vertical stripes for us vs hoops - leave that to local rugby & other football clubs, besides it reminds me of the auto windscreens top which is a memory Id rather forget as it was associated with a dark time for the club....not surprised that it is massively different to last yrs which I also liked.

Happy with the top and hopefully we get a photo of Lyle Taylor wearing it this week confirming a 2/3 yr deal!

Now the away top....hated last yrs, a white top of some variety for me on that front!

Far too similar, except it has a 3 colour fold over collar instead of a black V neck collar... All yellow sleeves instead of stripes and doesn't have black shoulders.

It also doesn't have a patch on the back and the sponsor has been fixed.

So yeah, apart from the all of it, it's pretty similar.

You're hand stitching every top? :)