Are We Fit To Be Represented?

Steven H

40 members have voted

1. 1. Please select an option from those below?

• I am a Jags Trust member
    • I am not a Jags Trust member

Was just thinking about recent discussion surrounding certain members of the Jags Trust Board not valuing the opinion of the forum and am trying to gauge how many of the Jags Trust members on here are being let down by this.

For those who are not members could they say if they would become one if certain changes are made that made it a reputable respresentative body (outlining those changes would be helpful but not necessary)?

I know, many think the Trust is dead. I don't but it is critically injured. I'm just trying to find out how representative this forum is (for the JT to gauge the opinion of it's members)and how much more representative it could be (if others with an interest in the Trust but not members (for whatever reason)had their opinions considered at JTB level).

Just throwing a question out there, but how can we strike up a more evenly balanced board? Would it help if there was one or more forum reps on the Trust Board? Are there other organisations that could contribute to the Board? Nomads possibly? I think the Trust has got to be more than just a self electing cabal and pull in people to represent a wider community.

This is getting silly. How many times have we been around the same track now?

This forum has had 1132 people with an interest in Thistle signing up to within the last six months.

It clearly isn't the full Thistle support or demographically pitch perfect, but any "representative" who chooses to give those numbers a bodyswerve is lazy and/or stupid and/or simply taking the piss.

This is getting silly. How many times have we been around the same track now?

This forum has had 1132 people with an interest in Thistle signing up to within the last six months.

It clearly isn't the full Thistle support or demographically pitch perfect, but any "representative" who chooses to give those numbers a bodyswerve is lazy and/or stupid and/or simply taking the piss.

Which is the point I hope this poll makes. Which is why I need some input from those who choose not to join the Jags Trust.