Centenary Shirt - Question

Monifieth Jag

Can someone tell me if the centenary shirt we have released /worn this season is made of 'normal' football strip material or is it a t-shirt type material like other centenary shirts are usually made of?

cheers

Centenary top is 100% Polyester, as per "normal" football strips.

There's also a "Retro Jersey" for sale, which the guy on the phones insists is cotton. :thumbsup2:

Seen as how i'm actually wearing it as I type, the centenary top is of course, as mentioned, normal football top material, i'd have to say though that it feels a bit thicker/better quality and has a much nicer feel to it when wearing it, it feels heavier than the home and away tops.

Seen as how i'm actually wearing it as I type, the centenary top is of course, as mentioned, normal football top material, i'd have to say though that it feels a bit thicker/better quality and has a much nicer feel to it when wearing it, it feels heavier than the home and away tops.

...and some people get abuse for wearing cycling-specific clothing whilst cycling!

Edited by Jack Osbourne snr

STUD.

Thanks for the compliment, but maybe you should direct it at "Happy of Chicago", it might go down better over there ;)

Damn swear filter eh :P

As for happy of chicago, lost me there mate, you're obviously more clued up on these kind of things :thumbsup2: