Fifa 2014 As A Shoot 'em Up!

What if Fifa 2014 was to be a shoot 'em up game. where at any point in a match you can deploy a sniper and get rid of a player. Who would it be and why? I think we should exclude managers for obvious reasons.

For me there is a few currently. Charlie Adam at the moment being a prime one. Every time he gets a ball in a Scottish strip you get the feeling he's going to give it away. Also, I suppose last season the obvious one might have been the Queen of the South goalkeeper during the penalty shoot out in the Ramsden's Cup Final.

Derek Riordan or Garry O'Connor, both mentioned elsewhere on the forum for having that amount of talent and wasting it, which is a crime in itself.

I know next season Scott Brown will be one for the exact reason I love him in a Scotland shirt, all that hustle and bustle and upsetting of the opposition and not caring who they are or their reputations. No doubt he's going to kick a few Jags players next season.

However, for me it has to be . . Steven Gerrard and that nasally Scouse accent of his. I just can't stand the man. Just imagine " and Gerrard is at the edge of the box and looks like he is going to unleash a shot . . . (Rifle Fire), " Oh dear it seems someone has shot him . . . it's all over, it is now!"