Happy Birthday Mate

jdwishbone

Many thanks for the birthday wishes, folks. And to Brian for the birthbay one. Isn't that technically known as a "delivery room"? I may be fat, but I'm not about to drop a sprog! :blink: To Frew - in the old days of .net, Lianne would allow me the grace of having a "2nd birthday", which was on December 15th, which is the one you remember. That's the time when I reach the anniversary of going another full year from my last drink of alcohol. A.A. call them birthdays, which is a good way to look at it. Due to a catalogue of reasons I won't go into, it was sorely tested at the weekend, but for every lying and thieving person out there, there are dozens of good ones, and they got me through a recent bad spell. This year (hopefully) will be my 17th year.

On a different note, I forgot to mention (I am old) that I put a small selection of pics from last week's reserve game in the miscellaneous gallery of the official site. You can see them here. .