Eddie Prentice

yoda-jag

EP going is, to my mind, another small step forward.

Others on this thread may bicker about the machinations behind the spate of resignations, but I feel alittle bit happier after the events of the last few days.

Let's face it; it may only be a little bit of progress but that's better than no progress at all! :rolleyes:

yes the more thistle fans who invest money in the club we can get rid of the better i mean its such a large number of people! :blink:

tom hughes has been trying to get off the board for years but it as a condition of the BANK and out borrowing that he stayed....i suspect the propoc deal has allowed that to be changed and he can now go :blush:

I agree 100%

about 18 months ago, i contacted and made an appointment to see eddie prentice as part of the small business scheme to support thistle. i had persuaded my boss that our company, a landscaping company, would assist the club with some small works at no cost but would get some advertising in programme etc in return.

I was due to meet him at 8:30 one morning- i turned up at firhill and no sign of life. eventually it become apparent that he was on annual leave that day but had forgotten to tell me. needless to say, when i told boss what had happened, i never contacted him to re-arrange!! this was a company looking to help the club but this guy never had decency to contatc me to cancel or re-arrange. Another couple of thousand pound down the pan!!!!

Do not find this at all surprising in anyway.

I considered offering my companies services in conjunction with the club but when I found out that Eddie P was involved I was immediately turned off!

The man is not my kind of person, I have met him a few times and I didn't feel comfortable in his company.

Possibility ended there and then.

Feeling happy that things are happening and hope it is all down to fan / trust pressure but worried like hell at the same time :thinking: