A New Experience For Me.....

H Wragg

This afternoon will be the first time I've ever watched the Jags live on TV. To my knowledge, I've been in attendance at every other live game we've had, as far as I'm aware. (I started going regularly in the late 80's, and i don't think we had been on live TV before that).

This afternoon will be the first time I've ever watched the Jags live on TV. To my knowledge, I've been in attendance at every other live game we've had, as far as I'm aware. (I started going regularly in the late 80's, and i don't think we had been on live TV before that).

been going since 92.think i have been at every live tv game except the loss to airdrie at this stage in this cup(couple of years ago was it?).watched it on alba,strange experience,specialy with the weird commentary from our highland friends.

been going since 92.think i have been at every live tv game except the loss to airdrie at this stage in this cup(couple of years ago was it?).watched it on alba,strange experience,specialy with the weird commentary from our highland friends.

Erm, I lied (sort of). :P

I saw about 10 mins of the Airdrie game before I went to work. I was also not at the Morton Alba game but didn't see any of it in TV as I was working.