Hartlepool's Season Ticket Idea

Odd Fellows

My friend the "Monkey Hanger" called me the other day and told me about this http://www.hartlepoolunited.co.uk/page/SeasonTickets/0,,10326,00.html

Maybe Thistle could think of something similar (except for the final price if they don't get the uptake).

Problem is it looks good but two things, they sold less than 2000 Season Tickets in total last season and how do they budget on only £400,000 of ST sales, They must have several other income streams.

My friend the "Monkey Hanger" called me the other day and told me about this http://www.hartlepoolunited.co.uk/page/SeasonTickets/0,,10326,00.html

Maybe Thistle could think of something similar (except for the final price if they don't get the uptake).

Problem is it looks good but two things, they sold less than 2000 Season Tickets in total last season and how do they budget on only £400,000 of ST sales, They must have several other income streams.

I don't buy a season ticket because I work shifts.

If the club did this I would probably do the £100 and stick with the tickets for the first 6 games if they missed their target (even though I probably wouldn't make them all). I'm sure there will be quite a few like me for whom this would be a very good deal, ie. those who maybe make 8-1o games per season.

A very interesting idea.