Six Nations Tickets

chunky jag

looking to get tickets to the 6 nations next year, hopefully to the twickenham eng scot match. doesnt have to been in scotland end as such, just want to go down with some work mates for the weekend. talking about getting hospitality.

been on the official website and couldnt see any info, anyone give me any info on when ticks go on sale, and the expected cost of the hospitality for example?

Edited by chunky jag

No segregation in Rugby - although there will be areas where the SRU ticket allocation is. (from past experience in Dublin though, there are generally quite a few irishmen get tickets through the SRU and vice versa)

Not sure when the RFU will put tickets on sale (the SRU put theirs on sale a month ago), but from what ive heard getting tickets for Scotland at twickers is one of the easiest to get - with tickets often available for £5 nearer the time. Cant remember exactly why this is, but think it might be returns from the SRU allocation

No segregation in Rugby - although there will be areas where the SRU ticket allocation is. (from past experience in Dublin though, there are generally quite a few irishmen get tickets through the SRU and vice versa)

Not sure when the RFU will put tickets on sale (the SRU put theirs on sale a month ago), but from what ive heard getting tickets for Scotland at twickers is one of the easiest to get - with tickets often available for £5 nearer the time. Cant remember exactly why this is, but think it might be returns from the SRU allocation

Are you sure thats right? I was always given the impression that 6 nations games at Twickenham are murder to get tickets for, virtually impossible without contacts, same way its almost impossible for Joe Public to get tickets for England at Murrayfield or any Wales game at the Mill Stad.

Are you sure thats right? I was always given the impression that 6 nations games at Twickenham are murder to get tickets for, virtually impossible without contacts, same way its almost impossible for Joe Public to get tickets for England at Murrayfield or any Wales game at the Mill Stad.

Definatly heard of people getting seriously cheap tickets for Twickers (may not be £5, but certainly way below face value) at the last minute.

Might be from touts rather than from official channels, but touts are alright if they are selling below face value ;) I think the games are normally officially sold out, but there is apparently often an abundance of tickets being sold outside at knock-down prices. Mind you, I heard the same (well, that plenty of tickets were available for £70 anyway - face value) about Dublin in 2008, yet we spent ages trying to get more tickets (only had enough for half our group) and didn't see any. Never been to Twickenham mind, so not really sure. Will see if I can remember where I heard this.