Echo & The Bunnymen

Willjag

• Members

Cursed and swore the whole way through, rambled on and on instead of singing, challenging members of the audience to a fight, encouraging "the real fans to sort these dickheads out", then walked off, came back on and apologised for his bad behaviour, then almost immediately said it would probably get worse before letting rip again and walking of for a second time. We walked out at that point and if he did come back on again, it would have been to a half empty hall, so many folk were just walking out.

Cursed and swore the whole way through, rambled on and on instead of singing, challenging members of the audience to a fight, encouraging "the real fans to sort these dickheads out", then walked off, came back on and apologised for his bad behaviour, then almost immediately said it would probably get worse before letting rip again and walking of for a second time. We walked out at that point and if he did come back on again, it would have been to a half empty hall, so many folk were just walking out.

I was there it was a complete shambles , felt sorry for the rest of the band and the girls on the strings, musically they were superb but McCulloch just ruined it for everyone. If they play Glasgow again I think the might struggle to sell tickets

Jeez, what a depressing night out. I can recall a Bunnymen gig at the Barras in the mid 80s that had to be postponed for a week because, by all accounts, he was too drunk to stand. Last night was the first time since then that I've gone to see them - I reckon another 25 years won't be too soon for the next time.