Clinically Depressed

GOVAN JAG

Oops, sorry guys. I knew I forgot something. Lemme think of a cheap but plausible excuse.......

........ah.got one.......

Well, with no game this Saturday, I was saving them so you'd have something Thistley to see at the weekend? (That work?).

In the meantime, you can see my pics from the reserves and all the youth games that I manage to find out about on the club's feeshul Facebook page (BTW, the young players are loving seeing themselves in action, and they're playing some really good stuff this season), as well as news and free-to-enter competitions. The prizes won't be new Rolls Royces, but well worth winning.

Normal service will resume as soon as my memory returns to...................och, I can't remember what my memory used to be like.

Edited to make necessary changes to daft shpelling mishtooks. God, my spelling's so bad I might end up being rewarded! :P:getmecoat::frantic::confused1:

Edited by Clinically Depressed

Oops, sorry guys. I knew I forgot something. Lemme think of a cheap but plausible excuse.......

........ah.got one.......

Well, with no game this Saturday, I was saving them so you'd have something Thistley to see at the weekend? (That work?).

In the meantime, you can see my pics from the reserves and all the youth games that I manage to find out about on the club's feeshul Facebook page (BTW, the young players are loving seeing themselves in action, and they're playing some really good stuff this season), as well as news and free-to-enter competitions. The prizes won't be new Rolls Royces, but well worth winning.

Normal service will resume as soon as my memory returns to...................och, I can't remember what my memory used to be like.

Edited to make necessary changes to daft shpelling mishtooks. God, my spelling's so bad I might end up being rewarded! :P:getmecoat::frantic::confused1:

Oh your a tease mate. I cant wait that long.

I want to see them NOW!!! LOL

Sorry Govan Jag. A severe dose of "old eejitness" meant I forgot to do the pics from last week again. HOWEVER, you can check out some pics from today's under-19 game against Raith Rovers, and the team pic of the Under-16 lads here on the club's official Facebook page , along with a chance to win some nice prizes.

That do for now until I get my lazy overfed bahookie in gear? :getmecoat:

Good to see you back in action Jim.

If you had been at the Peasy a few hours earlier, you would have seen some of the Jagscasters getting torn to shreds by some other Jagscasters on the big pitch. Finished 5-1 to Donald's mob.

Shameful.

Vinny

Had no idea you were all up there until I saw Lisa's Facebook post during the game Vinnie. Wi' no game on Saturday (though taking in the excellent Ashfield v. Pollok match was a treat, especially to actually WATCH a game for once), I'd have taken a few action pics to keep the old eye in. Was good to see your jagscasts own Manly Panda at the rugby on Friday night, wearing his vintage Thistle top (pretending it was a West of Scotland one ;) ).