Im A Jags Fan

grangemouth jag

Just in from todays game and yes like the rest of youse im absalutely gutted were out of the cup, but as i sit here with my pint drowning my sorrows ignoring the mrs , i remember one thing and that is why i support my team through thick and thin and through the highs and lows and its simple im not a glory hunter or a bigotted racist. I support my team because im proud to be a PARTICK THISTLE fan as when the good times come there brilliant and worth waiting for and when the bad times happen im still there feeling sick but still there no matter what... then i think about todays game and realise that in the end were a young team who cant stop learning from all our failures this season and put that experiance to good use next season (management included) and then my mood lifts and i start to look forward to next week with optimisum and hope as that to me is what being part of the jags family is all about...

so im not going to over-react or call for anybodys head im looking forward as i think we all should and i for one will always back the team no matter what as its what i love to do ....................................................................

rant over,,,,,,,,,,,

Just in from todays game and yes like the rest of youse im absalutely gutted were out of the cup, but as i sit here with my pint drowning my sorrows ignoring the mrs , i remember one thing and that is why i support my team through thick and thin and through the highs and lows and its simple im not a glory hunter or a bigotted racist. I support my team because im proud to be a PARTICK THISTLE fan as when the good times come there brilliant and worth waiting for and when the bad times happen im still there feeling sick but still there no matter what... then i think about todays game and realise that in the end were a young team who cant stop learning from all our failures this season and put that experiance to good use next season (management included) and then my mood lifts and i start to look forward to next week with optimisum and hope as that to me is what being part of the jags family is all about...

so im not going to over-react or call for anybodys head im looking forward as i think we all should and i for one will always back the team no matter what as its what i love to do ....................................................................

rant over,,,,,,,,,,,

fckin crack head!

you wish tosser

Wait a minute, after half an hour, i need to come back to this... i call you a fckin crack head for living in a dream world, and having mad illusions about Thistle... and your retort is:

You wish, tosser

I have no idea what you are talking about, maybe it's all the fckin brown you're smoking, but that doesn't make sense!

Any more namecalling and this thread will most likely be removed, Admin.