Alan Davies - His Comments About Liverpool Fc And Hillsborough

Blackpool Jags

Liverpool are a repulsive club. I despise everything about them. From their half-wit of a manager to their scumbag players like "nae neck" Bellamy, wife-beater Carrol and racist Suarez.

They're the Celtic of England with their relentless and tasteless public mourning. Not to mention their scumbag, racist, theiving, murdering fans.

I take it that you sit in the orange section at upton park?

I am and I've never hidden the fact on here either. I've followed them since around the age of 7, when Kenny joined them.

It's been suggested that Liverpool don't play on the 15th as a "protest" (not by yourself). It's not a protest, it's the fact that the memorial service takes place at Anfield on the 15th, when the city comes together, reds and blues, to mourn and pay respect to the dead.

I think everyone wishes that Hillsborough was not so in the public domain as it still is. Thatcher, her government, Kelvin MacKenzie and others at the Sun, plus some in both Merseyside and South Yorkshire police, have ensured that it is. Until the families get the justice that they so deserve, I want it to remain that way.

And the mourning takes how long?