Dunfermline - East End Park, 18Th August

DAFC-fan

Hey. Firstly, I'd like to introduce myself. As you can probably guess by the username, I'm a Pars fan. Secondly, my main point of posting on your forum - next weekend's game at EEP.

So, why am I posting? Well, I'd like to try encourage as many of you Jags fans along to East End next week to prove to the SPL there is life outwith the Old Firm and their league. Let's prove the SFL can thrive by thereselves. You guys earlier today got a very respectable crowd of 3500 (roughly) and I'd hope for something similar, if not larger, next weekend.

Can I suggest 1-2,000 of you guys will be travelling through next week? Am I being over optimistic?

Furthermore, while I don't know how your feelings are towards the current Pars team, I do know how I feel on you guys. I feel you's have a great chance of winning promotion this year, and will provide a serious challenge for every team you come up against. Doolan up front and Erskine on the wing are two exciting players for you guys who'd I'd happily welcome at EEP, and Fox in goals is a superb player for this level IMO.

I wish you guys well for the season ahead; hope you's bring a large support through next weekend and we have a good, entertaining match. I'm going to predict a 2-1 win for you guys as our defence is still dodgy.

Good luck in the season ahead and hope to see you's at EEP next week! :)

Edited by DAFC-fan