Things That You Just Found Out

phoenix1876

Share anything that recently has intrigued you.

Ill start us off.

I recently found out that chaps in scandanavian countries who have "son" at the end of their name, for example Andersson and iversson is taken from their fathers first name like andersson would me son of anders so they take their fathers first name as their last name.

On the topic of names I also found out Mohammed is mister in certain counties hence why it is the most popular name in the world

Anyone got anything else they found out

Share anything that recently has intrigued you.

Ill start us off.

I recently found out that chaps in scandanavian countries who have "son" at the end of their name, for example Andersson and iversson is taken from their fathers first name like andersson would me son of anders so they take their fathers first name as their last name.

On the topic of names I also found out Mohammed is mister in certain counties hence why it is the most popular name in the world

Anyone got anything else they found out

I seem to remember being taught at school (so the memory may be faded a bit) that the prefix 'fitz' to a surname meant the illigitemate son of. E.g. Fitzgerald is the illegitemate son of Gerald

1. Rotating a stack of 3 chocolate hobnobs from chocolate side up to chocolate side down inside my mouth is a neat and impressive party trick.

2. Rotating a stack of 4 chocolate hobnobs from chocolate side up to chocolate side down inside my mouth is a recipe for disaster when they become firmly lodged in the vertical position.

3. Always have a drink handy when attempting to rotate stacks of chocolate hobnobs from chocolate side up to chocolate side down inside your mouth, as this can be used to soften the chocolate hobnobs should they become firmly lodged in the vertical position.