Hearts In A Serious Financial Problem

sigesige00

According to the BBC website, Hearts are in a serious financial problem, although "administration is not on the agenda".

Of course, "administration is not on the agenda" cannot be taken seriously.

I was thinking that Dundee's relegation is almost certain, but the situation may change if Hearts are penalised for financial problem.

I think that any club in administration must be automatically relegated to the lowest division.

And in the case of "NewCo Hearts", there may be 2 promotions from the SFL1, like the last season.

I think that the "Club 12" should have been Dunfermline, because the rule was "1 relegation from the SPL". Dundee would have been a much easier side for us.

Dundee struggle in the SPL because they were promoted very late and had to wait so long to know what was happening to them they couldn't build a proper SPL side. If they'd remained in the SFL without that hassle they'd have built a reasonably strong Div 1 side.

As for Hearts they've been wire-walking for years. Thought the tax thing for them is a bit more complicated as it's about tax jurisdiction, not a straightforward tax avoidance thing. Still if things go badly I'm sure the footballing authorities will give them every assistance that they gave Rangers. :eyebrow: