My God, This Guy Talks A Lot Of S****...

ScottyDFA

I never said I didn't like him.

Just because I don't want him as our manager doesn't mean I don't like him.

I like this girl, I'm sure most people would, sorry do. But would I want her as Thistle manager?

542765_535562329827906_1061683896_n.jpg

Manager no! ..... but she could always sell the programmes or sell you a pie at half-time. :thumbsup2:

Certainly, you have to be wary of big promises from a former big time manager who, although somewhat removed from the EPL, last managed for a club that averages 2-3 times the home attendance of us or the average First Division club. I found this photo of him in his most recent gig, which was selling faulty monorails to unsuspecting communities.

lyle+lanley.jpg

Oh dear, how touchy some people are.

Next time I'll just look up a link to that newspaper story about the Titanic.

no need………..it says, "Titanic sunk; everybody saved - Record exclusive!" Underneath is a one paragraph story titled, "Will this be Thistle's year?"

Certainly, you have to be wary of big promises from a former big time manager who, although somewhat removed from the EPL, last managed for a club that averages 2-3 times the home attendance of us or the average First Division club. I found this photo of him in his most recent gig, which was selling faulty monorails to unsuspecting communities.

lyle+lanley.jpg

:lol:

If I was being generous I would aplaud Brown's ambition; but aside from the fact that he is almost certainly cultivating this interest in Thistle to raise his profile - most probably with a view to ultimately obtaining employment in England - I have serious doubts over his ability to even get us to the SPL, nevermind keeping us there and transforming us into any kind of third force. (And who exactly are the first two forces anyway? I would hazard a guess that Celtic are one of them but it is debatable who the other is at the moment!)