Racist & Homophobe Barred From Palace Garden Party

Tam

i know, had hardly heard a peep out of him till this came out, idiots the lot of them in fact some of these foam at the mouth anti fascist clowns are just as bad

They can be, but just out of curiosity, were any of them invited over to enjoy cucumber pieces with the haricot bean? Genuine question.

They can be, but just out of curiosity, were any of them invited over to enjoy cucumber pieces with the haricot bean? Genuine question.

Genuine answer, I don't know.

but there will be some tit in a suit who supports them with money because it salves his left wing leanings.

no I know its not all lefties but they are just as much scum as the griffin crew.

but there will be some tit in a suit who supports them with money because it salves his left wing leanings.

no I know its not all lefties but they are just as much scum as the griffin crew.

Potty and obnoxious, maybe, but surely not as dangerous as that one-eyed Nazi psychopath?

Potty and obnoxious, maybe, but surely not as dangerous as that one-eyed Nazi psychopath?

you would think so but then again stalin and his lovers were not that nice as either

edit that BJ they are dangerous very dangerous as they believe what they do is right when it is just thuggery, same as the BNP underlife

Edited by jaggybunnet

Racist and homophobic..

Both Mr Mugabe and Mr Tsvangirai are openly and adamantly homophobic. Mr Mugabe once stated that gay people were "worse than pigs and dogs".

Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe has given a stern warning to white farmers that his government will stick to its policy of removing them from their land.

Don't see the above posters making a fuss if mugabe went.He's already shook hands with Prince Charles.So its got NOTHING to do with being anti racist and homophobic.

It's got everything to do with posters like Blackpool Jags and there far left extremist minority agenda trying to appease there liberal guilt and deep self haterd by showing how pc they are

Normal straight thinking ordinary british people outside a tiny liberal london media elite, well they don't' discrimination against other races.They don't suffer from a liberal guilt complex which tells them apologize for slavery when it had nothing to do with them .They don't call not a blackboard a chalkboard cause it might offend or stop singing bla bla black sheep cause it mentions the word black or anything silly like that and i am sure they feel better for it than the guilt ridden liberal boot shiner does.Having that much guilt just isn't healthy

Racist and homophobic..

Both Mr Mugabe and Mr Tsvangirai are openly and adamantly homophobic. Mr Mugabe once stated that gay people were "worse than pigs and dogs".

Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe has given a stern warning to white farmers that his government will stick to its policy of removing them from their land.

Don't see the above posters making a fuss if mugabe went.He's already shook hands with Prince Charles.So its got NOTHING to do with being anti racist and homophobic.

It's got everything to do with posters like Blackpool Jags and there far left extremist minority agenda trying to appease there liberal guilt and deep self haterd by showing how pc they are

Normal straight thinking ordinary british people outside a tiny liberal london media elite, well they don't' discrimination against other races.They don't suffer from a liberal guilt complex which tells them apologize for slavery when it had nothing to do with them .They don't call not a blackboard a chalkboard cause it might offend or stop singing bla bla black sheep cause it mentions the word black or anything silly like that and i am sure they feel better for it than the guilt ridden liberal boot shiner does.Having that much guilt just isn't healthy

You're seriously nuts if you think anybody on the left is going to defend Mugabe!!!! What, because he's black??? :D :D :D

Edited to add. The West has been so desperate to see the back of Mugabe that they've glossed over the homophobia of Tsvangirai. I suspect the voices of equality and respect are very quiet in Zimbabwe but I agree that we should be much more vocal in our support for them. But whilst we should be more critical of Tsvangirai, I think hell will freeze over before Mugabe get's an invite to a garden party from Liz. You can't seriously think that's even a possibility?

Edited by B.C.G. JAG

you would think so but then again stalin and his lovers were not that nice as either

edit that BJ they are dangerous very dangerous as they believe what they do is right when it is just thuggery, same as the BNP underlife

We've had this discussion before, but let's try and assume that everyone left of centre isn't a Stalinist and in the same way I'll try really hard to assume that everyone who votes Tory isn't a frothy mouthed Nazi. You won't find many on the far left who would have anything to do with Stalin. Most would subscribe to some form of Trotskyism of one kind or another. Now, whatever happened to him...?

Edited by B.C.G. JAG

A few of the usual suspects decrying the publicity that apparently we the left are giving Griffen. A couple of points. That link is to an AOL Corporation website, hardly a bastion of revolutionary rhetoric. Or are we saying that Cameron is a leftie now? Anyway, Griffen is a household name and getting a percentage of the vote worth taking seriously, so let's not worry too much about another article discrediting him further giving him oxygen. Not talking about him won't make him go away, although I wish it would. That's the Ostrich approach to politics. For years the left has been criticised for refusing to share a platform with him and refusing to engage with him. Well now even the squatters of Buckingham Palace are engaging with them.

I don't think all the people who voted BNP are Nazis, I suspect most are fairly reasonable and tolerant types who are just a bit concerned about immigration, blissfully unaware of Griffen's real agenda. Well, if ripping up his invitation to a garden party makes a few of these BNP voters, who I'm quite sure are probably all very supportive of Her Maj, reconsider whether he's the type of person they want to associate themselves with when Lizzie doesn't want to, then that's all good.

Edited by B.C.G. JAG

Racist and homophobic..

Firstly, I'd like to thank you, BB, for helping to identify the latent guilt complex which has been eating away at me for decades now, hitherto undetected. It's quite a relief to have been properly diagnosed, I can tell you.

Don't suppose you could go the extra mile and recommend some effective counselling service, where I can finally disabuse myself of these fantasy-based left wing notions which have rendered me an emotional cripple? :thinking:

David Cameron is a supporter and possibly has a bit to do with the funding of one of these hateful-hippy groups. :rolleyes:

the BNP should be saluted in what they are trying to do for this country...90% of the people who dislike the BNP have just jumped on the band wagon without knowing anything about the party.

People seem to totally disregard that this country has been swamped by immigrants...and it is at a desperate level.

we should follow the rules of countries like Australia..if you are not going to enrich the country you are immigrating to you should not be allowed in!

the BNP should be saluted in what they are trying to do for this country...90% of the people who dislike the BNP have just jumped on the band wagon without knowing anything about the party.

People seem to totally disregard that this country has been swamped by immigrants...and it is at a desperate level.

we should follow the rules of countries like Australia..if you are not going to enrich the country you are immigrating to you should not be allowed in!

How desperate exactly?

Just out of curiosity, what are the fundamental differences between the Australian and British entry criteria?

Firstly, I do know the history of the BNP, from it's origins as the National Front, it's paramilitary wing C18, it's holocaust denying ideaology and violent methods through to it's modern re-presentation where they wear suits and talk about repatriation instead of gas chambers so that they can appear respectable enough to get elected.

Also, do you realise that we need immigration for the economy to grow? The NHS and carehomes are hugely dependent on migrant labour as an example.

Australia is plagued by more nonsense reporting about this issue than we are. The truth is that it would take ten years to fill the MCG with refugees at the current rate. That's really quite an acceptable level. However, we also, contrary to your belief, have rules on migration, which are quite strict and expensive which I can personally testify to.

We also have commitments within Europe to allow for migrant labour. If we were to close our borders then that would have a detrimental effect on UK investments and jobs abroad.

Edited by B.C.G. JAG

We've had this discussion before, but let's try and assume that everyone left of centre isn't a Stalinist and in the same way I'll try really hard to assume that everyone who votes Tory isn't a frothy mouthed Nazi. You won't find many on the far left who would have anything to do with Stalin. Most would subscribe to some form of Trotskyism of one kind or another. Now, whatever happened to him...?

i already said that in post4 :rolleyes: , i was pionting out to BJ that both sides have there thugs and have done some horrible things in the past.

so Trotsky put forward attacking people because they dont think the same way as them :thinking: , you learn somthing new every day ;)

Firstly, I'd like to thank you, BB, for helping to identify the latent guilt complex which has been eating away at me for decades now, hitherto undetected. It's quite a relief to have been properly diagnosed, I can tell you.

Don't suppose you could go the extra mile and recommend some effective counselling service, where I can finally disabuse myself of these fantasy-based left wing notions which have rendered me an emotional cripple? :thinking:

thankfully you will be able to get the help you need now Blackpool Jags :thumbsup2:, remember once you admit you have a problem then you can start the healing :love:.

all together now, we love David Cameron :thumbsup: