Amazing Charity Auctions - Conrad's Cup Final Shirt & More!

Hey Folks,

As some of you will be aware already from the Twitter promotion I currently have some brilliant Thistle related items up for auction as part of my fundraising venture TheLucky13Challenge which is supporting some awesome charities including Maggie's Centres, Great Ormond Street Hospital and Children with Cancer UK. In recent years I have raised over £30000 for charity through auctions like this and I don't plan to stop here! Right now there are several awesome Thistle related items including a signed "kids vs experience #wegotthis" tshirt with a special champions message added, a signed goalie glove from Scott Fox and the most amazing donation I have had in a loooooong time....

Conrad Balatoni has been kind enough to donate his shirt from the 2012 Ramsden's Cup Final which is now signed by the squad who have since lifted the First Division Trophy. The shirt carries the no6 on the reverse, Ramsden's sleeve patches and the match details stitched at the top of the shirt in red.

I've decided against eBaying this one, as I got a lot of interest even before I had the shirt in my hands, so I am inviting bids for it via email and twitter.

You can find the latest bid information and a pic of Conrad with the shirt on my website, as well as information on how you can bid. There's a pretty nice bid in already, but everyone believes this is going to go higher, so lets see where it can go!

And thank you very much for reading this and checking out the website. There's loads of other amazing items up for grabs, so it's well worth a look.

Robin

#ptfc #champions #oneteaminglasgow

:D

All the Thistle items are generating a lot of interest just now, including the "Kids vs Experience" tshirt which is absolutely flying, it's an amazing item with the Champions additions on it from James and Chris, so don't miss out on an awesome piece of Jags history :D

http://www.thelucky13challenge.wordpress.com

:clapping: Robin :clapping:

I am THRILLED with how well these auctions are going, with the tshirt now just shy of £80 and Conrad's top still sitting at a mighty £200. The other Thistle related items are gathering a lot of interest as well, and with several days to go in the auctions, it's looking gooooood :D

If you've not been by http://thelucky13challenge.wordpress.com to check out the items, please do so... you never know what you'll find :D

Thanks

Robin

Hey Guys,

Just to let you know bidding on this shirt will close tomorrow night at midnight, so please do get your bids in before then as I won't accept anything after that. Pop by http://thelucky13challenge.wordpress.com to get in touch and make your bid, as well as seeing Conrad with the shirt. It's signed by the squad, and is an awesome memento from an amazing season at Firhill, so don't miss out. Several other brilliant items from the squad also included :D

Thanks

RM :clapping: