Is The Game Televised Today?

BearsdenJag

Apple's Safari browser is available for Windows too. Here the download link. Adblock for Safari blocks all the ads too. Download it from Apple's site.

I am now watching the golf on Sky Sports via the above First Row site using Safari for Mac - no ads and you can use the track pad to expand the size of the player.

Edited by kni

That's why you need to install Adblocker.

SportLemon/Frombar with Adblocker is ad free. It is much better, in all respects, than First Row.

Not so much adverts Kni. It is the fact feck all is straight forward in my world when it comes to this stuff.

Even had it this afternoon... ' you are watching Ross Co v Partick ' really ! with feck all on the screen !

I have tried in the past to watch games like Scots teams in Europe ( this week alone ) etc and waste of time.

Think you need a bit of computer savvy and a lot of luck to actually land a match which is worth watching ( free of continual stream delays ).

^ We seem to have been unlucky this afternoon. The stream must have been pulled or blocked.

Firefox/Safari/Chrome/Opera with Adblock or Adblock plus works very well.

Last season, I could get every EPL game on streams (including those at 3pm on Saturday afternoons) via First Row or Sport Lemon.

This week, I have been watching the Ashes cricket and PGA golf with no problems whatsoever.