Postal Vote Fae Pluto

The Devil's Point

Just waiting for the Saturn results to come in. Apparently their ballot boxes ******* melted.

Anyway, back on planet life.

As Scots we want the best for ourselves and our country. We are a great, and unique, people, of that I have no doubt. Four years ago my girl and I walked the real back streets of Luzor in Egygt. The poverty was mindblowing, and we actually went in to a mosque and joined in for a while. They were ******* mindboggled that anyone had even come out of the hotel, let alone see the reality.

I said that night that it would blow, and I was right. Saw the same sort of thing in Marekesh, Morroccco, two years later.

But there is nothing in nationalism that would have put any of that right. I will hold my saltire, and there is nothing you can say that will make me reliquish my grip.

The Scotland we will have on Friday morning will be the Scotland we have created over the last few weeks. I hope it is no, and we can find ways to take all this positive energy forward.

The grand united states of whatever

x

Sensitive wee soul aren't you.

I reckon I lost about two stone (off my normal fat ******* fighting weight of thirteen and a half) when my sister died.

I put a lot a lot of that on again when my best pal dropped dead of a heart attack

I'm now back at about thirteen stone since only my best pal has died recently, by launching herself in front of a a train,

I think we should pause to think about what the people on the railways have to do. It is tragic, that this stuff is seen as an occupational hazard.

But my bodyweight will sort itself out. People will not come back though.

But we must remember we do not matter as such, we only matter as part of the sum of human experience. That should be enough, it is for me.

No offence mate; but maybe take a rest. I'm sorry that things haven't been great but i@n's post wasn't exactly packed full of venom. There was really no need to have a go at him in this fashion.

The referendum is what it is: life will go on, the bulk of us will keep moaning and posting p*sh; be it serious or in jest. Like most of us, I like my forum to be petty and ill-informed; ideally with a dash of humour to brighten my day. But some of this is becoming very dark and disturbing. People of opposing views should be allowed to state their case and for debate to follow on. After all, this is a discussion forum for all things PTFC and this part of the board lets us discuss matters non-football: music, books, general stuff and even politics. Apologies if that's stating the obvious!

As you'll be aware, in time, something else will no doubt take our fancy... something that we think we can solve, and this will set us all off in another direction - posting as we go. This has been the way of it for as long as I can remember. But there's seriously no need to start falling out when someone questions a post you've made that may be difficult to follow.

No offence mate; but maybe take a rest. I'm sorry that things haven't been great but i@n's post wasn't exactly packed full of venom. There was really no need to have a go at him in this fashion.

The referendum is what it is: life will go on, the bulk of us will keep moaning and posting p*sh; be it serious or in jest. Like most of us, I like my forum to be petty and ill-informed; ideally with a dash of humour to brighten my day. But some of this is becoming very dark and disturbing. People of opposing views should be allowed to state their case and for debate to follow on. After all, this is a discussion forum for all things PTFC and this part of the board lets us discuss matters non-football: music, books, general stuff and even politics. Apologies if that's stating the obvious!

As you'll be aware, in time, something else will no doubt take our fancy... something that we think we can solve, and this will set us all off in another direction - posting as we go. This has been the way of it for as long as I can remember. But there's seriously no need to start falling out when someone questions a post you've made that may be difficult to follow.

I hear you.

• Like 1