Team

read'n'yell

Dress it up how ever you like. You've been caught out and still don't have the balls to admit it. As the weeks roll on , so the naysayers are outed as complete and utter charlatans.

Last week the two up front myth was laid to rest. Now the James Craigen patter has been undone too- he's featured in 4 out of 7 wins.

Oh and here's the table after 27 games from last season http://www.statto.com/football/stats/scotland/premiership/2013-2014/table/2014-02-25 .

Biggest wasters on the forum? Like anyone cares. At least I know I kept faith with the manager, believed in the players and trusted them to work their way out of the slump. Like supporters are supposed to do.

That's me done for a few weeks on here knicker wetters.

Enjoy your weekend.

You said that midweek but still continued to post.

You keep the faith with, & support the manager.

You're such a wonderful supporter .& bigger fan than someone like myself that you watched every kick today from where exactly..,,?

A bit like you did in the DC days? From your front room?

Oops, silly me asking a question of you when you're away. Bye :fan:

Dress it up how ever you like. You've been caught out and still don't have the balls to admit it. As the weeks roll on , so the naysayers are outed as complete and utter charlatans.

Last week the two up front myth was laid to rest. Now the James Craigen patter has been undone too- he's featured in 4 out of 7 wins.

Oh and here's the table after 27 games from last season http://www.statto.co...able/2014-02-25 .

Biggest wasters on the forum? Like anyone cares. At least I know I kept faith with the manager, believed in the players and trusted them to work their way out of the slump. Like supporters are supposed to do.

That's me done for a few weeks on here knicker wetters.

Enjoy your weekend.

"I've been caught out"? I've never hid anything - I've been explicit about tonight. I think you'll find the "hes featured in 4 of 7 wins" was first mentioned by me also. You are a complete waster that loves nothing more than to argue with any fan on this forum. You never contribute and I don't understand why you aren't banned for your constant foul language.

I admitted a bad judgement on the thread title, which was meant tongue in cheek, I changed it (before the game was under way), and hoped people would appreciate that. Clearly you are unable to see past that, which is fine. But you are going to have to say a lot of interesting things before I ever take one of your posts seriously. It seems your main cause here is to undermine any potential different opinion than that of your own.

I've learned something today, have you?