Music Request

dynamo

Guys didn't know where to make this thread decided to make it here

i am looking for Partick Thistle Jags Trust Album but don't know where to download it could somebody tell me where i can find it by giving a link to where it is available thanks

Not sure what CD you mean? The only CDs the trust has been involved in (as far as I'm aware) was selling the NOMADS CD and Big Welshey's charity choon. If it's the latter you can pick it up from the kiosk at section 7 during matchdays prior to kick off.

If it's the NOMADS CD then maybe try and drop a PM to Shuggie?

sorry sorry mate didn't want to mislead anybody actually i watched the jags highlights on youtube the music theme were made up from 2 songs as somebody mentioned in their commentary both songs were from the album Partick Thistle Jags Trust Album

I've got a PTFC cd called The Music Collection it was issued by the Jags Trust in 1999. It used to be on sale in the shop dunno about now though. Contact the club and see if they have any

1-Firhill For Thrills

2-Its The Jags

3-Oh Partick Thistle

4-We Are The Thistle

5-Follow Thistle

6-Thistle Are Rising Again

7-Season 92/93

8-Scottish Cup Blues(song for Owen Coyle)

9-Autograph Hunting

10-Scrapbook

11-Chic Charnley Blues

Those songs were by Hugh Cooper (Shuggie on the forum). The cd contains three tracks, Somewhere in Scotland (The Nomads Song), Thistle Are The Business and Thistle Do! (which was the title track), with instrumentals of each track too. If you PM him you might be able to buy a copy, or get an electronic copy following a donation to the jags trust.