All The Best To Thistle And Thistleweir

billko

• Members

That's a great shame that age group is being missed at what could arguably be the most crucial stage of a youngster's development. I can see why a lot of kids are lost at this age to Football. Sounds to me that Scottish Football is saying, if you're not big enough at 14/15, you're not going to make it. No wonder we are so far behind!

Anyway, sorry for taking this a wee bit ot. I hope your lad takes away all the good stuff he's learned with Thistle Weir, progresses next year and keeps his dreams alive. The most important thing is though is that he enjoys his football no matter what level he plays at. Good luck.

Thanks again to everyone for all the kind messages of support and believe me it really means alot to us and will give him a boost when he reads them.

I will post again on the thread when he gets fixed up with a club and fingers crossed all the boys who got released get something sorted out for themselves.

• Like 7

Would be really interested to find out what happens with your son's football career Billko. Best of luck to you both, I really hope it works out for him. Right place, right time and you never know, as long as he keeps working hard.