Tv Advert Casting!

davemains

Received this today - I don't have any further info, but feel free to contact Sarah directly if you are interested.

Hi Davy,

Thanks for all your help via twitter regarding casting so far.

To properly introduce myself, my name is Sarah Stewart and I am a casting researcher at Black Sheep Studios in London.

I'm currently casting dedicated Scottish Premier League fans for a TV ad for a well-known betting agency.

We are aiming to film as early as next week. The fans selected will need to be available for a day's shoot in their hometown.

The role is paid and further details will be sent to the fans that are shortlisted.

If you are interested, please would you send me over the following ASAP (today, if possible):

- The name of your team

- A couple of photos: Perhaps including one of you kitted out in your team's gear?

- A short bio: Your age (we can only accept fans 25+), where you live, how long you've been a fan and what the team means to you. Just a line or two would be sufficient.

- Your availability next week and the following week

If you know of anyone else that might want to get involved, please do forward them my email. I am looking to cast a few fans per team and I will pass on their info to our producers ASAP.

Best Wishes,

Sarah Stewart

Casting Researcher

Black Sheep Studios

[email protected]

Edited by davemains