Scotland V Spain - Spare Ticket - Wanted

Spanish Jag

Hi, everybody.

First of all, let me say that it´s good to see there is still some Jags forum running since the times of the dot.net forum and that some of you come from that era. Even if I don´t post, I have been sent bouncing from one forum to another just to follow how Thistle are doing.

Now to my enquiry, I know it´s a big shout but maybe some caricative soul can help me.

I´ll be in Edinburgh from the 9th to the 14th of October and would be quite happy to get to Hampden for the game against Spain. That is if I´m able to get a ticket. I´ve been visiting the SFA website but I´m afraid they will only sell tickets to that group called Scotland Supporters club and the chance to get it when they go on public sale seems very slim. I wonder if any of you has the chance to get an extra ticket. I think they are priced £35 but I´d be willing to pay even £50 if needed.

Before you ask me to get it for the away section, let me say that I want to watch the game from the home stands because it´s Scotland who I´ll be cheering on to win( despite tonight´s below-par performance). Plus no public sale for tickets has apparently been set in the Spanish FA website.

Don´t ask me why I´ll be cheering Scotland to win because that´s a long story and one who would take me 10,000 characters and going back to Italia-90 to explain.

If any of you can help me or give any ideas on what to do, just feel free to answer or send me a PM.

Edited by Spanish Jag

Pre-sale starts today at 9am before the public sale on Friday.

Go here http://www.ticketlink.co.uk/buyscotlandtickets/

and use the code ESP1210.

Job done but it looked easier than I first thought. I got the ticket at 11.00am but my credit card is still to be charged. Is there any queue processing all orders to select who are sent the tickets and who aren´t?

• 4 weeks later...