Fao Chap With Wings

Referring to The Herald article, we've now heard the club's sanatised (in my opinion) version of where the club is via the questioning of a non-Thistle fan - athough I hasten to add I don't doubt his professionalism.

I know think it's time we heard more about David Beattie and/or Billy Allan's vision for the club. But I'd like to see the questions come from the fans. The guys who have more of an idea of what the real issues facing us are.

I recall Allan Cowan was prepared to enter into a Q&A with the fans through the publication you work for. Any chance that invite can now be extended to the 'new' boys?

Scope for pre-sourced written questions and/or a real-time online session, should there be an appetite for it.

Edited by The Incredible Adam Spark

Referring to The Herald article, we've now heard the club's sanatised (in my opinion) version of where the club is via the questioning of a non-Thistle fan - athough I hasten to add I don't doubt his professionalism.

I know think it's time we heard more about David Beattie and/or Billy Allan's vision for the club. But I'd like to see the questions come from the fans. The guys who have more of an idea of what the real issues facing us are.

I recall Allan Cowan was prepared to enter into a Q&A with the fans through the publication you work for. Any chance that invite can now be extended to the 'new' boys?

Scope for pre-sourced written questions and/or a real-time online session, should there be an appetite for it.

Lets wait and see what Mr. Beattie says in the programme notes tomorrow.

I agree with everything you say though.

Seems as though we may not need the Q&A in the paper if Mr Beattie is true to his word in the programme notes about endeavouring to reply to any email sent between the 14th and 20th. Perhaps a thread with any emails sent and replies received would be a good idea.

Edit: Just noticed that he will try to respond "through the website" but it would still be interesting to have a list of any questions asked so that we can get an idea of any questions notable avoided.

Edited by Jagtastic