Walter Smith

cjptfc

I'm not the best with posting links etc but I read on the Daily Record website that the h.uns manager fancies taking his team to the Irish capital for this seasons UEFA Cup (Europa League) final.

What happened in 2003 with the tims in Seville was too close for comfort and I thought my nerves would never have to put up with that again then the h.uns got there in 2008. I really want them to get horsed out at the first time of asking if I'm honest but there seems to be a slightly mischievous side of me that would maybe like to see them go to Dublin just for the entertainment factor. They would most certainly go there en masse, you would probably get a number of tims going over for a battle, the Garda wouldn't need an excuse to get tore in and I dont imagine they'd be shy. The locals would be out getting involved and they would probably all end up doing a job on each other.

Then again, the prospect of them being jammy enough to win the Final has swung me back to preferring them to go out at the earliest opportunity.

I'm not the best with posting links etc but I read on the Daily Record website that the h.uns manager fancies taking his team to the Irish capital for this seasons UEFA Cup (Europa League) final.

What happened in 2003 with the tims in Seville was too close for comfort and I thought my nerves would never have to put up with that again then the h.uns got there in 2008. I really want them to get horsed out at the first time of asking if I'm honest but there seems to be a slightly mischievous side of me that would maybe like to see them go to Dublin just for the entertainment factor. They would most certainly go there en masse, you would probably get a number of tims going over for a battle, the Garda wouldn't need an excuse to get tore in and I dont imagine they'd be shy. The locals would be out getting involved and they would probably all end up doing a job on each other.

Then again, the prospect of them being jammy enough to win the Final has swung me back to preferring them to go out at the earliest opportunity.

would make manchester look like a sunday school picnic.