Reserve'S This Season

stuthejag

Has the reserve fixtures been completed?

Was our last game away to Stranraer back in February?

SFL Reserve Table's

SFL Reserve Results

It's been that much of an effort finding the time to fit in all the various re-arranged first team fixtures in all the SFL divisions, and all the attendant demands on small squads that that brought, that the RLC I think went very much on the back burner.

Teams, I understand, have been fielding various youth teams just to try and get the matches played. I believe that a Thistle under 17 side, for example, played an East Stirling under 19 side a wee while ago.

What a f*cking dog's breakfast.

Remember in the old days when if you were away to Dundee, for example, your reserve team played Dundee at home. No rearrangements, no scrambling to find a venue, no nothing. Just a reserve match.

VOTE SNP!

(Sorry, got carried away there)

Remember in the old days when if you were away to Dundee, for example, your reserve team played Dundee at home. No rearrangements, no scrambling to find a venue, no nothing. Just a reserve match.

VOTE SNP!

Got my first introduction to Firhill that way. For some reason my father decided to take me to see a reserve game with Dundee United at Firhill.

IMO you would be as well doing away with organised reserve team football altogether now especially if teams are operating with small squads. Arrange bounce matches as and when required.

Our RLC campain this season took us to Annan and Stranraer which costs money and provides little benefit. At least nothing that you couldn't get from arranging bounce matches against teams in the same geographical when needed.

Got my first introduction to Firhill that way. For some reason my father decided to take me to see a reserve game with Dundee United at Firhill.

IMO you would be as well doing away with organised reserve team football altogether now especially if teams are operating with small squads. Arrange bounce matches as and when required.

Our RLC campain this season took us to Annan and Stranraer which costs money and provides little benefit. At least nothing that you couldn't get from arranging bounce matches against teams in the same geographical when needed.

Agreed. Either an organised and formalised league, or a free for all for bounce matches etc.

When I was wee and the big team were playing away, the reserve matches were magical for me; that's how I got addicted to the main stand.

Absolutely - a no-brainer.

All the things that used to make football work are gone now. We've been limping from one shambolic fiasco to another, virtually on a daily basis, ever since the so-called 'businessmen' and so-called 'football' people replaced the Old Duffers In Blazers. Look at Rangers. Look at Hearts. Look at the SPL.

GET THE OLD DUFFERS IN BLAZERS BACK!!!!!