Vs The Farmers

Balloch Jag

i think as always the whole thistle support should get right behind the jags on saturday.

Will there be the return of the big flags the ballons and ofcourse a fine voice, i was watching some vidoes of some previous Scottish cup games against the pars and rangers and it has got me really looking forwards to the weekend.

Btw does anyone no where i could fine some videos of the quater final against hearts ? that was a brilliant day out

!

RED AND YELLOW ARMY ! COME ON THE JAGS!!!!!!

Can't wait for Saturday, although I am dubious as to whether we've got enough up front to cause them problems. Back to middle I have no concerns, don't think St Johnstone are THAT much better than us, but we've nothing to threaten them with up front with Doolan on his own. Really need to get Erskine involved and close to Doolan, if he becomes isolated we are screwed.

Far corner (the one opposite the main stand side) of the stand for a sing song.

Texstyle World strips in honour of The Don.

Be carefull the polis are murder up there got turfed out the last time we played them there in the cup just for saying to the polis that they were oout of order throwing a guy out for shouting at his own players. The cop was a big sargeant and he was throwing everyone out for petty things even the cops outside asked us what was going on think it was the late 90s i think.