Chelsea

Jaggy1967

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That link with Chelsea was the beinning of the financial disasters for us. I seem to recall we had Robert Fleck whisked away (OK so he was only on loan from teh h*ns) and we got Roddy Hutchinson, who could turn only marginally quicker than an oil tanker. Jim Oliver almost destroyed this lub by linking it with Chelsea, we got nothing from it at all!!!

Both Fleck and Hutchie were before the Bates era as well...

Ashley Cole, brought the Arsenal youth system and a self confessed Arsenal fan who had been since he was a boy. He was given his chance by Wenger, he was adored by the Arsenal fans and he loved playing for Arsenal. He then almost crashed his car when Arsenal only offered him £60k per week and not the £65k he wanted. He promptly goes to Chelsea for a few more bob, he sold out, this is something that sums up what is wrong with these over priced morons.Captain fantastic insists on being the highest paid player at Chelsea and will never leave the club and is blue through and through…as long as he keeps on being the highest paid player at the club…oh and don’t mind me whilst I hear exactly how many tens of thousands pounds more Man City want to offer me per week,,,but I’m only curious, I would never leave Chelsea, I bleed blue, blah blah blah.These two players demonstrate as well as any how money is ruining football and how footballers are greedy overpaid numpties who prostitute themselves out to the higest bidder. And before any borefiends come out with the usual ‘you would move jobs for more money’, if I was coining in that kind of money and was in their position I wouldn’t, you already have more money than you could ever need.As for the Rangers connection, I was told this morning by a Rangers fan who was at the game yesterday that “there were loads of Chelsea tops in the crowd as well” and then you have the other links mentioned above.

I was going to write my own lengthy post explaining why I loathe Chelsea, but this one will do instead. Horrible team.

The game on Sunday was another example of how over-hyped the EPL is when you get the gumph about it being the 'best league in the world'. Chelsea beat a top 10 team (Stoke) 7-0, Wigan 8-0 and the 6th placed team 7-1. Don't get me wrong, Chelsea played out of their skin, but to suggest that these teams they're beating could compete is a complete nonsense. Too much money for too little product in that league, and it'll implode eventually.

I agree with this too - and there's a bizarre hypocrisy going on in the media down South right now, with them snickering about the SPL being like a pub league because of a 6-6 result, whilst fawning all over the English H*ns for putting 29 goals past top flight opposition in four matches. Errrr, 8-0 is the epitomy of a Sunday League result!

Hate Chelsea, hate Rangers, hate Celtic, hate Livingston. In that order.

Edited by RedV

I love Man U. I also love Liverpool. I've a soft spot for Nottingham Forest, and Spurs to a lesser extent. And Villa (my great uncle was the chief scout there when I was a wee boy).

I'm sure all this just reflects growing up in the 70s and early 80s. My team have always been West Ham, though.

I love Man U. I also love Liverpool. I've a soft spot for Nottingham Forest, and Spurs to a lesser extent. And Villa (my great uncle was the chief scout there when I was a wee boy).

I'm sure all this just reflects growing up in the 70s and early 80s. My team have always been West Ham, though.

Sweet Jesus! You must multiple orgasm during the FA Cup draw!

Not our best season. However, watching a bunch of Norwich City fans protesting about the Glazers every week has been bringing me much amusement.

'Mon the Glazers.

The Norwich fans have been singing all season "GLAZERS OUT - WE WANT OUR SCARVES BACK!!)

:lol::lol:

I was going to write my own lengthy post explaining why I loathe Chelsea, but this one will do instead. Horrible team.

I agree with this too - and there's a bizarre hypocrisy going on in the media down South right now, with them snickering about the SPL being like a pub league because of a 6-6 result, whilst fawning all over the English H*ns for putting 29 goals past top flight opposition in four matches. Errrr, 8-0 is the epitomy of a Sunday League result!

Hate Chelsea, hate Rangers, hate Celtic, hate Livingston. In that order.

Todays useless fact of the day:

In the last two seasons, Spurs have been the second biggest spenders in the English Premier League. Man City lead the way (£223m since Sheik Mansour took charge at Eastlands in September 2008), while Spurs were next in line in the expenditure stakes and have forked out £150m in the same period.

In the last two seasons, Spurs have been the second biggest spenders in the English Premier League. Man City lead the way (£223m since Sheik Mansour took charge at Eastlands in September 2008), while Spurs were next in line in the expenditure stakes and have forked out £150m in the same period.

Probably wouldn't have been nearly that much if they hadn't signed Robbie Ke*ne as often as they did.

And spurs never spent beyond their means :rolleyes:And how prey tell me is it doomed to fail? You have inside knowledge of Chelsea do you???? been hearing that for years now

Because you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. That's how. Obvious really.

Surprised you had to ask... :thumbsup2:

You had to bring that up...