New Jagscast

jagscast

Jagscast - Falkirk Part 6 of 7

VBL, Balatoni and Mackie talk about most hated managers, inaugurate the Lambie Hall of Fame, and through the power of Skype ask Cowie for his remote calls. Also includes a quick interview with the fans who have organised the Firhill Cup Fun Day, taking place at the end of the season.

Enjoy!

Further to Tuesday's Jagscast, we've launched the John Lambie Hall of Fame.

The idea is that we take a look at some of the more eccentric legends to have graced the beautiful game, in the hope of finding a few that are worthy of mention in the same sentence as the great Lambini. If you have any nominations, please send them in to [email protected]

To see the inaugural member's article, visit the Jagscast website at http://jagscast.blogspot.com

The John Lambie Hall of Fame not to be confused with Football Ramble's Dean Windass Hall of Fame? :lol:

Are you back on iTunes yet? I had the 1st episodes for ages ago through it but can't find the newer ones.

What's the Football Ramble :hypocrite:

The last wee while we've been putting "the pod" on SoundCloud instead of onto iTunes for reasons of bandwidth and space. You can, however, download any Jagscast that's on our website using the download button on the embedded player to listen to offline.

I've never even heard of the Football Ramble B)

In all seriousness, I'm a huge fan of Football Weekly and the Ramble. I'm sure they'd be chuffed that we sometimes borrow their ideas...

Hope to bring similar joy to fellow Jags. Let us know what you think.