Substitutes Should Be 7

sigesige00

According to the Association Footbal rules, the number of substitutes is between 3 and 7, decided by each competition.

In the SFL this is 5. But, the number should be raised to 7. (That might be 1 GK, 2 DF, 2 MF, 2 FW.)

In my opinion, the number of one squad should be 23 like World Cup or Euro, and the substitutions should be unlimited, like Futsal. In Futsal, the number of one squad is 12, while the on-pitch players number is 5, and there is no limitation in substitution.

And the rule that there must be 1 GK on the pitch should be abolished. Like Ice Hockey, a team can withdraw GK and add an offensive player in the end of game.

Sige, what do you think of my proposal for a rule change in snooker?

The value of the coloured balls (yellow 2, green 3, brown 4, blue 5, pink 6 and black 7) should be reversed. Professional snooker players find it easy to make large breaks as the reds are so close to the high valued colours. If the yellow, green and brown balls were valued at 7, 6 and 5 points respectively, with the black ball worth 2, players would find it a much greater challenge to make century breaks.

I think this would improve the quality of snooker and result in viewing figures rocketing throughout the world. Do you agree Sige?

Sige, what do you think of my proposal for a rule change in snooker?

The value of the coloured balls (yellow 2, green 3, brown 4, blue 5, pink 6 and black 7) should be reversed. Professional snooker players find it easy to make large breaks as the reds are so close to the high valued colours. If the yellow, green and brown balls were valued at 7, 6 and 5 points respectively, with the black ball worth 2, players would find it a much greater challenge to make century breaks.

I think this would improve the quality of snooker and result in viewing figures rocketing throughout the world. Do you agree Sige?

I do not know much about snooker. But I think that there is a fundamental problem with snooker; ie there is a perfect score, like 10-pin bowling.

The perfect score can be abolished in 10-pin bowling, by adding new rule: "In the case of perfect score, the play continues until non-full point is scored".

And, board games have problem of its limited nature. Board games such as chess, go, etc are limited and will be completely analysed by computer someday.