Football Fanzines

Meister Jag

Do we have any fanzines on the go these days and does anyone remember the 'Sick in the Basin' Jags fanzine that did the rounds about maybe 18-years ago (maybe more recent than that but my memory is shot!)? I recall that this was produced by a guy (Fritz?) who went on the old "Sons of Oliver Reed" South-side Supporters Bus. Not sure if he goes to games any more and think he may have been a convert to our cause i.e. a H*n who saw the light!

I also recall that he was the artist (not p***) in residence at the Woodside and produced a mural of sorts. Think I'm having a senior all our yesterday's moment - I recall said Fritz helping me out of the hedge at Brechin after I, erm, lost my footing :blush: But that was back in the days when every away weekend was pretty much a lost weekend.

Edited by Meister Jag

Do we have any fanzines on the go these days and does anyone remember the 'Sick in the Basin' Jags fanzine that did the rounds about maybe 18-years ago (maybe more recent than that but my memory is shot!)? I recall that this was produced by a guy (Fritz?) who went on the old "Sons of Oliver Reed" South-side Supporters Bus. Not sure if he goes to games any more and think he may have been a convert to our cause i.e. a H*n who saw the light!

Not been seen at games for about 15 years. He's as much of a Thistle fan as I am an Old Firm lover.

Not been seen at games for about 15 years. He's as much of a Thistle fan as I am an Old Firm lover.

Cheers Tom, mentioned to a few mates at Firhill today and posted missing in action. No one has seen or heard from him in yonks; so we guessed he'd re-newed his h*ns season ticket. A fleeting affair with the Thistle and as we all know, she can be a cruel mistress.

Think we agreed that Fritz probably couldn't cope with the commando-elite degenerates who went on this bus; so named because members of a local Sellik supporters club amazingly named "The Sons of Donegal" asked what our bus was called... and so the "The Sons of Oliver Reed ("Loyal" if talking to h*ns) PTFC Supporters Bus" was born. (This was actually a sub-division of the SS bus and was the Govanhill and Queens Pk element who drank in Pollokshaws Road. From what I can remember, happy days!

Edited by Meister Jag