And They Call Us Luvvies?

Meister Jag

Drum Beat Mafia :D

I thought this thread was going to be about some shitey dubstep act. Instead it is about a bunch of plukey saddos with too much time on their hands.

Maybe that was a bit mean spirited of me - they are trying to support their team, after all. This whole 'Ultra' thing that a lot of (mainly young) Scottish football supporters are adopting now just seems so phoney and contrived. I will admit, some of the Ultra displays in places like Italy do look quite impressive but it just isn't our culture. Football in Scotland used to be passionate, and it didn't require a load of daft flags and banners to achieve that.

How can you have a DBM and Ultras with only a handful of fans ? It's not just Livvie's aspirations that are a joke. There are a few teams (fans of that is) that see themselves as some sort of Italian-style supporters body. It just doesn't work unless you've got a packed-out stadium and thousands and thousands of fans in your group.

It's right up there with boys from poxy wee villages deluding themseleves that they're East LA gangstas...!!!