Ayr United Fans

Guest fredthecheesecloth

The hilariously named "Football Intelligence Unit" must have had prior knowledge of this, given the number of polis around both before and after the game. Ayr casuals must be pretty dim, given that our mob and Airdrie's managed to outwit the polis in Arlington St last year.

They obviously aren't very intelligent, I walked past them outside The Royalty the back of 1 and knew something was going to kick off, it then happened outside The Woody the back of 2 and the polis turned up half an hour later.

Police were called to St.George's Cross Subway Station yesterday after about 30 Ayr United "casuals" (a bunch of 17/18 year old neds in Stone Island jackets) were stopping traffic on Maryhill Road and then proceeded to jump the barriers at the Subway as I was getting on without paying. My opinion of them really dropped after that...unfortunate as they were good vocally throughout the match.

WTF? I usually go to the Woody but I drove to the game with my wee son and parked at the swing-park over the road. If this sort of thing is going to go on folk with kids will need to to the Aitken suite all the time. Tricky one, I've seen a few riots over the years but not when shorty was with me.

Police were called to St.George's Cross Subway Station yesterday after about 30 Ayr United "casuals" (a bunch of 17/18 year old neds in Stone Island jackets) were stopping traffic on Maryhill Road and then proceeded to jump the barriers at the Subway as I was getting on without paying. My opinion of them really dropped after that...unfortunate as they were good vocally throughout the match.

Well that's hardly setting an example.

What was funny was the Police dog patrol controlling them at the away gate with a spaniel!!!! Or maybe it was checking why they seemed happy?

"and then proceeded to jump the barriers at the Subway as I was getting on"," without paying."

I hope that comma clears up any confusion for you B.C.G. Jag. (i.e. I paid, they didn't.) ;)

Edited by Yellow & Redneck

"and then proceeded to jump the barriers at the Subway as I was getting on"," without paying."

I hope that comma clears up any confusion for you B.C.G. Jag. (i.e. I paid, they didn't.) ;)

What was funny was the Police dog patrol controlling them at the away gate with a spaniel!!!! Or maybe it was checking why they seemed happy? Mate the spaniel is looking for drugs lol