Charity Auctions Continuing...

Hey Folks,

With lots of interest in the Ryan Conroy boots last time, I was a bit surprised they didn't sell, watchers are on the boots again this time, so this time it will be a sale :) Also including are a pair of Hinchy's match worn goalie gloves from two seasons ago, both signed in black marker on the palms. I've got more Thistle items coming in due course this season, so well worth checking back :)

There's over 130 other items up for grabs as well, so please do check out TWELVEBY12

Having crossed the £3000 mark this week in donated money, my next donation is being made to Maggie's Centres for Cancer Care, and I am hoping to make it a nice big donation, so please do pop by and have a look at the auctions. With over 100 signed items there, there is something for everyone without doubt.

Robin

PS... a couple of fans have asked about sponsoring me. After completing three marathons and one half in the space of five weeks, sponsorship is very much appreciated. The quickest way is by texting TBYT99 £3 to 70070 which donates via my Just Giving Page. You can change the 3 to any number up to 10 if you're in a good mood :)

Thanks.