Balatoni's Stick

Jackthejag

Stayed off the forum as I wanted to avoid the inevitable nonsense that was bound to be spouted after yesterday. Logged in to reply to this topic as I cannot believe anyone would question Cairney this season. He has been our best player this season by a country mile and find it bizarre that anyone could dispute that.

As for the Balatoni issue... he has had one or two decent games this season but I really cannot see the point of keeping him past January. I am sure that we have a youngster who could fill in for him easily (Can Jonny Lindsay not play CB?). Balatoni is far too prone to utter howlers and, seeing as he isnt even our player, I dont see the benefit of giving him further first team experience.

I will also agree with Fred by saying that I think Erskine has, generally, been an absolute nightmare this season. 1 good game in 15 doesnt make a good player.

As for folk moaning about players using Twitter? Seriously? I couldnt care less what the players do with their spare time. Cant really believe its even been raised as an issue.

Sad thing is, Balatoni looked great for the last quarter or so of last season and we were all very keen on seeing him back this term. For whatever reason it just hasn't happened.