Torres & Spain

After another woeful performance against Paraguey, do you think Spain will drop Torres for the German game? So far they look like they've been playing with 10 men and if they do that against this German team they'll be hammered!

They looked so much better the other day when Fabregas came on.

Anyway, I'm supporting them to win it cos they play in red n yella!

Dropped for Pedro!

Ah well, nearly right!

What about Pedro's 'no pass' to Torres? Shocker. Especially when you consider me and my mate had £20 on Torres to score! Raging when he came on with 10 to go! Do coaches not know that their actions can really screw up chances of winning for simple punters like me?!?

Torres has not looked totally fit.

As you no doubt know he's still recovering from an operation he had just before the World Cup. I think the fact they keep giving him a run out is that they do lack a cutting edge (for all their great football) and he's the guy that can give them that - if they can get him fit. Also if they can play Torres, Villa can play on the left where he's actually more dangerous.

Since I've started on this I may as well go on to say if Torres isn't fit to start then they'll probably play Pedro or Silva on the right to have a go at van Bronckehorst who must be a weakness defensively these days. They've also got the option of "big" Torres to come on if they have to change things.

Edited by Mr Bunny