Thistle Youth Sides.

thriller

Great that boys have went on 16 game unbeaten run,i was only stateing my opinion thriller.

Sorry maryhilljag , the boys unbeaten run is now 17 Beat Clyde 2-1 this afternoon at Broadwood Stadium, not the best performance of season but the march continues,C`mon the Jags

Thriller that's some going at any level I've checked there results on the official ptfc website that's great for the club long may it continue

Thanks Maestro, good to see true fans looking out for the youths results as well.Future looking good mate .Cmon the Jags .

Thanks Maestro, good to see true fans looking out for the youths results as well.Future looking good mate .Cmon the Jags .

Getting into the "performance tier" would be good though for the youths and hopefully this can happen in the future.

Bilko I see from previous posts that you watch our under 13's squad,how is squad devolping? There results have been up and down but most important thing is there devolpment is most important. How's big boy harry doing? He still there?

Results are very up and down but these lads are a new side and not been playing 11's that long.

A poor result last Sunday but it was a game that nothing went right for them but they did play some decent football at times.

Alot of the other teams have been together longer and it tells.

They do have some really good lads though and are coached well and sure they will get better given time to gel better as a team.

What they do try and do is get the ball down and play and it's the right way to go.

Yes big Harry is doing well and is a good lad.

Playing Dumbarton at home this week and sure the boys will bounce back