Rancid Tickets Wanted

Meister Jag

If anyone has one or two Rancid tickets they're trying to off-load please PM me and I'll happily take them off your hands. Within reason, happy also to pay over the odds.

Not for me BTW but for my oldest who's desperate to see the Cockney Rejects (good taste in music, wonder where he gets that from :innocent2:).

Have been listening to Rancid who seem to be churning out some catchy ska stuff; mainly Tim Armstrong's solo project stuff (if that's what you call it). But still not sure if the studs and eye-liner does it for me.

Cheers

MJ

P.S. Hope it's ok to make a pleading post of this sort. Maybe my grumpy old mate from Penicuik is trying to get rid of his tickets?

If anyone has one or two Rancid tickets they're trying to off-load please PM me and I'll happily take them off your hands. Within reason, happy also to pay over the odds.

Not for me BTW but for my oldest who's desperate to see the Cockney Rejects (good taste in music, wonder where he gets that from :innocent2:).

Have been listening to Rancid who seem to be churning out some catchy ska stuff; mainly Tim Armstrong's solo project stuff (if that's what you call it). But still not sure if the studs and eye-liner does it for me.

Cheers

MJ

P.S. Hope it's ok to make a pleading post of this sort. Maybe my grumpy old mate from Penicuik is trying to get rid of his tickets?

you know two people from Penicuik!! :shok:

Nahh more a Eric Clapton and fleetwoodmac guy myself :thumbsup2::music:

Each to his own, your post suggests substance abuse and a misspent youth. Okay, you probably didn't inhale that funny cigarette; which is good (... good that you didn't partake not that I'm advocating that the drug of choice of many is in any way good)!

And I had you down as more of a C&W type of guy: a bit of Billy Boab and his One String Banjo Band did no one any harm.

Each to his own, your post suggests substance abuse and a misspent youth. Okay, you probably didn't inhale that funny cigarette; which is good (... good that you didn't partake not that I'm advocating that the drug of choice of many is in any way good)!

And I had you down as more of a C&W type of guy: a bit of Billy Boab and his One String Banjo Band did no one any harm.

i nearly got lynched in Canada for slagging off billy ray cyrus who is/was classed as a god at the time :doh: you live and learn