Weekend Betting...

Vom Itorium

Airdrie currently have SEVEN players on their books. Paul Lovering and numerous Under 17/19s, with no keeper to be seen anywhere.

The game is having to be played at Recreation Park due to their shitehole not being ready and you were getting 11-8 on Ayr which has now been cut to 11-10. Get onboard before the bookies get wise to the lack of numbers with the Dire Diamonds.

Airdrie currently have SEVEN players on their books. Paul Lovering and numerous Under 17/19s, with no keeper to be seen anywhere.

The game is having to be played at Recreation Park due to their shitehole not being ready and you were getting 11-8 on Ayr which has now been cut to 11-10. Get onboard before the bookies get wise to the lack of numbers with the Dire Diamonds.

I think you forgot to mention the fact that Ayr have very little players also, and the fact they're shite

Ayr United's squad.

David Crawford

William Easton

Ross Robertson

Martyn Campbell

Bobby Donnelly

Stephen Mckeown

Alan Trouten

Jonathan Tiffoney

Alistair Woodburn

Dean Keenan

Aaron Connelly

Andy Rodgers

Roddy Paterson

Also, Airdrie signed 2 guys on loan from Falkirk.

Ayr United's squad.

David Crawford

William Easton

Ross Robertson

Martyn Campbell

Bobby Donnelly

Stephen Mckeown

Alan Trouten

Jonathan Tiffoney

Alistair Woodburn

Dean Keenan

Aaron Connelly

Andy Rodgers

Roddy Paterson

Also, Airdrie signed 2 guys on loan from Falkirk.

Add in Billy Gibson and Mark Roberts and it's still ten times better than what Airdrie has.

I was also including the two from Falkirk, who are Under 19s I believe, in the SEVEN players that the Diamonds have.

Anyway, what do you know, you think Stuart Greacen is coming to the Jags!

Edited by Vom Itorium

Add in Billy Gibson and Mark Roberts and it's still ten times better than what Airdrie has.

I was also including the two from Falkirk, who are Under 19s I believe, in the SEVEN players that the Diamonds have.

Anyway, what do you know, you think Stuart Greacen is coming to the Jags!

Billy Gibson has been released and has been on trial at Alloa.

*Edit to add-: He signed for Alloa

Edited by Jeehon

I'm on-board, put 40 notes on early yesterday.

Tell me what ante post betting is - I want more money!!

ante post is puting a bet on prior to the event and taking the price offered.Ihave just collected winnings from yesterday and put a £20 double on Middlesborough and Celtic to win their respective league titles.Celtic are 8/11 and Middlesborough are 7/1 pays £276.36,pays a season ticket next season.

ante post is puting a bet on prior to the event and taking the price offered.Ihave just collected winnings from yesterday and put a £20 double on Middlesborough and Celtic to win their respective league titles.Celtic are 8/11 and Middlesborough are 7/1 pays £276.36,pays a season ticket next season.

Better think of an alternative source of money for your season ticket, Middlesbrough will not win the Championship.

Better think of an alternative source of money for your season ticket, Middlesbrough will not win the Championship.

I have to agree with this. Chesney's cunning plan to win the Championship simply entails packing the squad with OF diddies. Mid-table is a more realistic finishing spot for Boro, imo.

oh no what have i done! Thats two posters saying i have been foolish with my hard earned,i think you could be right,i mean i had £20 on BRAZIL LAST MONTH!What if i put a tenner on all our first division rivals...hey brilliant idea,now need to go somewhere,now wheres my car keys.