Lost Pee Tee..

My son lost his Pee Tee parrot / toucan soft toy at the Firhill Cup his afternoon. If anyone found it could they get in touch ? He's a wee bit worried he might be getting cold in the Main Stand, or have to sit amongst 'them' next season...

Hi mate going up to firhill on monday morning will have a look for him for you will pm you my number and you can give me a call

I have also lost my treasured PTFC hoodie, if anyone lifted it from in front of the home dugout the match before the first team came out with the Trophy. Its the puma hoodie in black with white piping and the grey panels at the side/back and a hole in the large front pocket at the bottom where the stitching has come away. Please let me know if you've found it or lifted it by mistake as it was a gift.

My son lost his Pee Tee parrot / toucan soft toy at the Firhill Cup his afternoon. If anyone found it could they get in touch ? He's a wee bit worried he might be getting cold in the Main Stand, or have to sit amongst 'them' next season...

what a shame. I saw him playing with it. I do hope it turns up.

best of luck