Player Sponsorship 2013 / 2014 ... The Annual Nomads Push

Shuggie

Just a heads up everyone to this annual fund raising exercise. We have already secured Conrad Balatoni's away shirt (our PotY) and we push on to see what else we can sponsor. Some Nomads sponsor their own player individually and long may this continue. If you wish to join in this initiative then for every tenner you contribute you will get a raffle ticket for a chance to win a sponsored shirt / item at the end of the season. So friends of the Nomads, get onto paypal and zing me ([email protected]) what you can spare. I'll list everyone when we are done. (you remember I do love lists).

PS I am not sure if wearethistle are doing anything similar. No treading on toes intended here.

and the Nomads second shirt is our new boy John Baird's AWAY shirt. I'm getting excited thinking of how the season will pan out for him now he is blessed with our following :-)

I'm now trading with the Club for raffle goodies with the excess funds we have raised - so thanks to all late fund donators!!

Edited by Shuggie